Submission to the KIIT Student Law Review [Volume VI, Issue 1] should adhere to the following guidelines:
- All articles and short articles must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- The submission are to be made only in Microsoft Word Format (.docx or .doc files) by sending an email at email@example.com. Emails must mention the Subject: “KSLR Volume VI, Issue 1 Submission:” followed by title of the paper. Soft copies should be submitted by 15th July, 2018.
- The word limits are exclusive of footnotes and only footnotes are to be used and no end-notes or bibliography. The Harvard Bluebook, 20th edition is the style which is to be strictly adhered to for citations.
- Sub-headings will be formatted in Normal with case size 12 in Times New Roman and Bold. The body of the writing will be formatted in Normal with case size 12 in Times New Roman.
- Co authorship is permissible up to a maximum of two. The submissions will undergo a double blind peer-review process, therefore the author/s shall not disclose their identities anywhere in the body of the manuscript.
- The Author(s) shall have to send a Declaration [as a separate attachment] as to that the work has not been published anywhere else and has not been submitted for publication elsewhere. For any issues arising in contravention to such declaration, the KIIT Student Law Review, and Editorial Board shall not be liable. The author shall be personally liable for his or her actions or omissions. The declaration should be a scanned document in PDF or Image (.jpg or .jpeg) formats containing the above mentioned declaration.
- The submission shall also contain a separate Cover Letter as an attachment enumerating the following details:
- Name of the author(s)
- Address of the author(s)
- Phone Numbers of the author(s)
- Title of the manuscript
- Submission Category – (Example – Article/ Short Article/ Book Review)
- Name of the institution
- Year of study (in case of a student)/ Designation (in other cases)
- Email address(s)
- The Editorial Board holds the power to disqualify any author’s work which is in non-compliance to these guidelines and also, holds the final copyright and all other rights regarding the work that is published after receiving such approval for publication and transfer of such rights from the author(s).
Each published paper will feature in KIIT Student Law Review: Volume VI, Issue 1 which will be published around December 2018. The authors whose papers are published will each receive a paperback hard copy of the Review, mailed to the address they provide along-with the copyright confirmation on selection of their paper as and when intimated to them.